A dry microbial blend which rapidly establishes comprehensive biological filtration, providing a host of non-pathogenic, heterotrophic aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms (nitrifiers, denitrifiers, as well as species which focus on remineralization of latent organic material). Aggressively reduces ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate. To inoculate newly-established systems, 1 g per 200 gal., repeated after 7 days. Maintenance: 1 g per 500 – 750 gal. weekly, or per 3,500 – 5,000 gal. daily.
- A dry blend which rapidly establishes comprehensive biological filtration, providing a host of non-pathogenic, heterotrophic aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms (nitrifiers, denitrifiers, as well as species which focus on remineralization of latent organic material).
- Aggressively reduces ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
- Increases average ORP.
- Improves light penetration.
- Enhances protein skimmer efficiency.
- Reduces POM, DOM, and DIN
- To inoculate newly-established systems, 1 g per 200 gal., repeated after 7 days.
- Maintenance: 1 g per 500 – 750 gallons (1,893 – 2,839 L) per week, or 1 g per 3,500 – 5,000 gallons (13,248 – 18,925 L) per day.
- Mix Isol8 into system water, per instructions presented in ‘Application’ section, below.
Keep out of reach of children and unauthorized persons. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and mucous membranes. Store in a cool, dry location away from sunlight.
Inocul8 is a dry, free-flowing formula consisting of non-pathogenic, heterotrophic aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms, dominated by nitrifiers and denitrifiers, for the purpose of establishing comprehensive biological filtration in recirculating ecosystems. Per unit mass applied, Inocul8 is more effective at reduction of nitrogen compounds than is Remedi8 (which is more effective at reduction of latent organic matter, in general, than is Inocul8); accordingly, Inocul8 may be utilized to combat acute spikes in concentrations of ammonia, nitrite, and/or nitrate.
Maximum effectiveness is achieved within 12 months of manufacture date. This formulation does not incorporate preservatives, however refrigeration is not required. Unused contents of container should be protected from exposure to atmospheric moisture and other contaminants.
To inoculate: 1 g / 200 gal.; repeat once after 7 days. To expedite nitrogen cycle, apply in conjunction with aCtiv8, which provides necessary organic carbon and ensures rapid microbial colonization.
Maintenance: 1 g / 500 – 750 gal. weekly, or 1 g / 3,500 – 5,000 gal. daily. Monitor system nutrient balance. Adjust dosage accordingly.
Recommended is to mix the required mass of Inocul8 to be dosed within 24 h with system water (the volume of water used need only be enough to form a fluid suspension; the precise volume is not important) in a clean vessel, and dispense the resulting suspension into an out-current water flow within the main body of the recirculating system. Avoid dispensing the suspension near drains and pump intake ports. If the suspension is to be kept ≥24 h, then refrigerate. Do not mix with low-TDS water (e.g. purified).
Depletion of available carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus will negatively impact the growth of cohorts consisting in part or entirety of phototrophs; this includes plants, algae, zooxanthellate cnidarians, and poriferans hosting symbiotic zoochlorellae. Monitor nutrient concentrations and note apparent related impacts on cohort appearance and biomass. Adjust nutrient content in system as necessary to maintain desired cohort appearance and growth rates.