Versia controller and ProfiLux 4 controller required to operate this product; sold separately
The perfected pump design qualifies the Versia® Flow for demanding applications. During the design of the pump, particular emphasis was put on versatility, user-friendliness, and durability. Maintenance of the pump is easy and requires no tools, and the carefully selected high-quality materials are designed for long service life.
In combination with a Versia®-Controller and a ProfiLux® 4 Aquarium Controller, natural flow conditions can be created quickly and conveniently.
Max flow: 1,450 gph
Max head height: 11.5 ft
Power specifications: 24V, max. 40W with power supply for USA/Canada
Max flow: 1,900 gph
Max head height: 16.5 ft
Power specifications: 24V, max. 65W with power supply for USA/Canada
Max flow: 2,500 gph
Max head height: 23 ft
Power specifications: 24V, max. 95W with power supply for USA/Canada
Get to Know the Versia Flow from GHL!
About Versia Flow
The Versia® Flow offers all the features you could wish for in a professional return pump for your marine or freshwater aquarium. The pump is powerful yet quiet, robust, and versatile and is available in three different sizes.
In combination with a Versia®-Controller and a ProfiLux® 4 Aquarium Controller, natural flow conditions can be created easily and conveniently. Variable speed brushless DC motors (24V) and the innovative design make the Versia Flow a highly efficient return pump: Extremely high flow rate combined with low energy consumption.
Versia® Flow and Versia® Stream pumps are designed for use with a ProfiLux 4 Aquarium Controller: The ProfiLux communicates with Versia pumps via the separately available Versia-Controller, ProfiLux adjusts the pump power, and the pumps report current conditions (temperature or any problems, such as blockage or running dry) to the ProfiLux.
With Versia pumps you can use the full potential of the ProfiLux pump control:
- Predefined and freely adjustable stream programs
- Activation of special stream programs during feeding pauses, maintenance, water changes, thunderstorms
- Different stream programs at specific times of the day
- Full control over all pumps at any time with the GHL® Connect App or cloud service myGHL®
The ProfiLux pump programs offer the widest and most flexible control options for return and flow pumps in the industry.
Simple operation of one pump at a constant speed is as possible as complex flow programs with up to 16 pumps. Tidal simulation, random programs, and different programs throughout the day or during special activities (e.g., feeding, water changes, maintenance, thunderstorms) can be easily implemented with the sophisticated ProfiLux pump features. With a GHL flow sensor, even the flow of a return pump can be regulated and held constant.
With the intuitive interfaces of the GHL Connect App or the PC software GHL Control Center, all settings can be adjusted quickly and easily.
GCC, GHL Connect App, Cloud Service
GHL Devices are easily accessible via the free PC software GCC , GHL Connect app and cloud service myGHL. (> learn more).
Do you have questions or need technical support? We’re here to help. First begin by following a few tips: You have questions about the operation or for system setup?
- A good start is visiting our Knowledge Base and our FAQs.
- Download our manuals and tutorials. In most cases, the answers to your questions are answered in there. You´ll find them listed in our download center.
- Check out our extensive videos.
Still have questions?
- Take advantage of our extensive GHL support forum. Here, you will find topics and questions that have already been answered by our support team and/or customers. Tips and suggestions can also be found here. If this does not help, then please ask your question there. You will have direct contact with the GHL team and to many users, who can quickly help you.
Do you have a complaint or a defective product?
- Your first contact should always be the dealer from whom you purchased the products.
- In case you bought directly from GHL please contact us directly via our ticket system.
Not found what your are looking for?
GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase.
Why Buy From ReefBum?
Number one, I have been a hobbyist for over 25 years who wrote a book on reef keeping best practices……so I can leverage this wisdom to provide expert advise on equipment purchases.
Secondly, I am the sole proprietor and employee of this company who can be contacted any day of the week to answer your questions about equipment sold on reefbum.com. Therefore, you will always deal with the same person who actually uses the equipment you buy. And if I don’t have an immediate answer I can reach out to the manufacturer to get an answer….I have direct communication pipelines with all of them.
Yes, I am a “mom & pop” shop that will not always beat pricing from the “big box” online reef stores. But think of me as your personal reef tank concierge who is always on call to help figure out a problem or just chat about reef tanks. Now that’s priceless!